Collection and Processing of Personal Data
We collect and process your personal data to provide dental services, fulfill contractual obligations, and comply with legal requirements. This data can be gathered from you directly when you visit our clinic, call, or email us. We may also collect data from third parties for healthcare service provision, contractual obligations, or safeguarding our rights by querying digital health systems and other public registers.
Additionally, we may collect your data when you apply for a job with us.
Data We Collect
The types of personal data we collect include:
- Contact information (name, personal identification code, address, email, phone number) when you register for a visit.
- Preliminary information you provide in an information sheet regarding your general health, complaints, and reasons for seeking treatment.
- Data recorded on your dental record card during the provision of dental services.
- Health data provided by you or other healthcare providers.
- Billing information for your healthcare service payments.
- Any other information you provide to us through communication channels.
We may also process non-identifiable data (such as treatment descriptions and non-identifiable photos) for the advancement of dental science and as treatment examples on our website. If you do not wish your data to be used for these purposes, please inform us.
When you register for training organized by Lumi Dental, we may collect personal data, including your name, personal identification code, date of birth, address, email, and contact phone number.
Consent and Data Deletion
Your consent is essential for the collection and processing of your personal data, whether for healthcare service provision or training registration. Lumi Dental will not retain your personal data longer than necessary. The data retention period depends on the specific contract, our legitimate interests, and legal obligations.
Authorized Data Processors
To provide our services, we may share your data with authorized individuals, including:
- Dental laboratories for the production of personalized dental appliances.
- Credit and financing institutions, should you seek third-party financing for healthcare services.
- Insurance companies, when required for healthcare service financing.
- Government authorities (courts, bailiffs, law enforcement, tax authorities, etc.).
- Support service providers (accounting, legal advice, debt collection, etc.).
- National health information systems.
- Other partners essential for the fulfillment of healthcare service contracts.
Lumi Dental ensures that these third parties follow legal requirements and data protection regulations to protect your data adequately.
Rights and Access to Data
You have the right to access the data we have collected about you. To request access, please submit a data request, and we will respond within 30 days. We will only refuse access requests if it could harm the rights and freedoms of others, affect national security, or impede law enforcement.
In addition, you have the right to:
- Correct inaccurate personal data.
- Receive your data in a structured, machine-readable format and transfer it to another service provider under certain conditions.
- Withdraw consent for data processing, especially for direct marketing.
- Request data processing restrictions or deletion when it does not conflict with contract fulfillment or legal obligations.
For any inquiries related to your data at Lumi Dental, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you believe your data rights have been violated, you can contact the Data Protection Inspectorate or the court.